Based on my experience, I find it difficult to go out on a Valentine’s dinner date here in Davao. Restaurants are usually jam-packed; and most of them don’t accept reservations. They would always tell us that tables are on a first-come first-serve basis. There was even a time that my husband and I had to wait for an hour just to be seated. It wasn’t pleasant at all. Since then, we would opt NOT to go out every February 14 and stay home instead. However, this year would be an exception.
Come February 14, Seda Abreeza Hotel offers its guests 2 options for a Valentine’s dinner date – all prepared by the expert hands of Executive Sous Chef Giovanna “Bang” Sibala and her culinary team.
5-Course Wine Pairing Dinner
Veering from the casual dining experience, this is something different and special to try. Set in a romantic and rustic ambiance inside the T’nalak Function Room with live music setting the mood.
Here’s what’s on the menu.
(Dessert not in photo: Heart Croquembouche with Caramel)
Valentine Day Dinner Buffet Spread
Misto guests get to help themselves with dishes that will satiate both the body and soul.
- Shrimp Pesto Pasta Salad
- Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
- Salad Bar: Assortment of Lettuce, Dressing, Chopped Raw Veggies
- Parmesan Tomato Basil Soup
- Soft Rolls, Butter
- Angus Roast Beef Short Plate
- Mashed Potato
- Crispy Pork Belly with Sweet Chili Vinegar
- Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls, Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Garlic Butter Mushroom Pork
- Cheese, Bacon, and Chicken Rolls
- Fish Piccata
- Seafood Saffron Cream Sauce in Linguine
- Steamed Rice
- Lamington Cake Bars with Vanilla Buttercream
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Heart Croquembouche with Caramel
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Overload
- Churros and Chocolate Sauce
- Coffee Panna Cotta and Espresso Jelly
- Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts
- Cookies and Cream Barks
Special Valentine Room Packages
From February 10-17, 2019, checked-in guests will receive pralines with a bottle of wine. Rates start at Php 5,800 nett.
For February 14, 2019 only, a special room and dinner package is also available at Php 9,800 nett inclusive of an overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Room; Buffet breakfast for 2; Valentine Dinner for 2 adults; with pralines and a bottle of wine for guests.
Prior reservations are required.
An influx of guests are expected. Contact Seda Abreeza Hotel at (082) 244-3000 or (082) 322-8888. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 5-course wine pairing dinner at T’nalak Function Room is available at Php 2,480 nett per person. Valentine’s dinner buffet in Misto is at Php 1,780 nett per person for adults; and Php 880 nett for kids.
*Thank you Seda Abreeza Hotel for inviting me along with other Davao media and blogger friends for a sneak peek on the 5-course wine pairing dinner.