Is selling soft-serve ice cream on your potential business list?
Filipinos’ fondness for ice cream is not dependent on the weather. Long queues are expected during the summer but this cold “comfort food” is still being patronized in the cool months.
If you are keen on the soft-serve ice cream biz but don’t know where or how to start, you may want to consult with Judea Enterprises. They have been in the business since 2009 – producing consumable supplies (soft ice cream powder, cones, toppings); manufacturing equipment and ice cream carts; conducting staff training and providing other technical services. Some of their popular premix powder flavors include chocolate, ube, blueberry cheesecake, charcoal vanilla and durian. A milk tea flavor is also in the works.
As of this writing, they have expanded their reach in the country to offer their products and services through their dealers listed below:
- Contact GOLDEN C8 ENTERPRISES for business presentation
- Phone numbers: (032) 328-9642 || +63933 824 3500 || +63917 635 0910
- Email email@example.com
- Visit their office at Unit # 8-1C Charity corner Friendship Streets., Peace Valley Subdivision, Lahug, Cebu City.
- Phone numbers: +63 936 518 8913 || +63943 700 3786 || +63997 064 2049 || +63933 814 8993
- Visit their office at Door No. 5 Aala Compound, Mac Arthur Hiway, Matina (Fronting Jetti Gas Station), Davao City
- Phone numbers: (02) 8255411 || +63917 815 0122 || +63933 815 3401
- Visit their office at Unit B Dona Irenea Street cor Dr. A Santos Avenue, Irineville 1 Subdivision, Brgy. BF Homes, Paranaque City
Always remember that putting up a business is NOT a walk in the park. It requires extensive research, proper planning, sufficient preparation and equitable business decision-making.
If ever you decide to put up an ice cream parlor/station/shop, don’t forget to come back to this post and comment below your location and store name.
Wishing you the best of luck!