AirAsia’s RedTalks with Daphne, a series of travel webisodes aired on AirAsia‘s Facebook page, launched its second season at Bai Hotel in Cebu City last February 22, 2018. Hosted by multi-awarded TV host, producer, entrepreneur, blogger, and UNICEF Special Advocate, Daphne Oseña-Paez, AirAsia RedTalks tell the stories and the people behind each destination, showcase wonders, make you rediscover places along with their culture and arts, and most importantly, raise awareness on issues that truly matter.
The official launch was attended by AirAsia Philippines Chairperson Maan Hontiveros, AirAsia Philippines CEO Captain Dexter Comendador and AirAsia Foundation’s Executive Director Mun Ching Yap.
Media and bloggers from Manila, Cebu and Davao were invited to the press launch hosted by radio DJ Tracy Abad-Prado.
“AirAsia is a sociable and innovative brand; and we embrace social media not only to engage our fans but also to inspire and connect with our guests. With RedTalks, we are bringing back the era of talk TV and magazine shows to online audience with a refreshing approach using a platform that has become so effective and popular” says AirAsia Philippines CEO Captain Dexter Comendador.
With last year’s overwhelming response from its viewers, this new season “aims to raise the level of discussion and cover a wide range of topics to engage our audience and inspire them to have meaningful connections,” adds AirAsia RedTalks host Daphne Oseña-Paez.
The first episode titled “Sweet Connections” features Davao City’s internationally acclaimed Malagos Chocolates. Daphne goes to Davao with rock star chef JP Anglo and discovers the “tree to bar experience”. Plus, get a sneak peek at the new Santan menu – AirAsia‘s in-flight service meals.
Watch the 1st episode here:
What to expect in the coming RedTalks?
- The second episode is all about women empowerment – a significant topic AirAsia advocates through (AirAsia Philippines) Chairperson Maan Hontiveros. Watch it here:
- A collaboration with music hit-maker David Foster will also be shown as he teams up with AirAsia in finding the talented, skilled and creative individuals in the ASEAN region.
- AirAsia Foundation raises awareness and trains its airline personnel across the region how to combat human trafficking in Episode 4.
- In June, Daphne showcases Bali’s Ubud Food Festival, also interacting with farmpreneurs.
- Season 2 concludes with Cambodian Living Arts’ (CLA) success story in transforming Cambodia through the arts.
New webisode is uploaded every last Saturday of each month (at 7pm) on AirAsia’s Facebook page.
AirAsia’s RedTalks is brought to you by AirAsia Foundation, AirAsia Big Loyalty, and Rokki.
Thank you so much AirAsia for flying Davao Digital Influencers, Inc. to Cebu to attend the official launch. Much thanks to the management and team of Bai Hotel for the wonderful accommodation.